HOMEBASE DIGITAL / RJ MEDIA GROUP
RJ Media Group is a 5th generation, family owned media company operating in Central Connecticut and Southeastern Connecticut/Southern Rhode Island. We are seeking a client success specialist who is motivated to play a lead role in supporting advertisers of the newest division of our company, HOMEBASE Digital. HOMEBASE is a full-service digital agency, offering marketing solutions that fuel business growth in our communities.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The basic function of this position is to support the digital sales team of Homebase Digital and to order and traffic all advertising products and services to the proper fulfillment channels. The CSS will also work with the creative and billing departments as well as advertisers to ensure the accurate and timely placement of advertising orders. Additionally, the CSS will handle the order entry and trafficking of appropriate internal marketing initiatives.
- Provide sales & administrative support for the sales team ensuring a smooth workflow.
- Work with sales reps and advertisers to gather information and media necessary for ad order entry.
- Work with customers by phone or in person to determine their advertising needs, matching needs with appropriate advertising products and pricing structure.
- Deliver complete, design-ready orders to the creative department and advertising vendors.
- Enter all sales campaigns into the appropriate order and billing system with a focus on accuracy and timeliness.
- Track new campaigns from sales to launch, providing all necessary support to ensure a timely launch.
- Review history and ensure customer has paid previous balances prior to accepting new ad orders.
- Submit orders according to established deadlines.
- Respond to all rep, designer and customer requests in a timely manner.
- Be proactive and solution-driven.
- Work cooperatively with the CSR team, maintaining established workflows and best practices.
- Maintain knowledge of advertising fundamentals, such as rates, contracts, copy guidelines and deadlines.
- Understand and adhere to advertising operational procedure.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
- Marketing/advertising/social media training essential.
- Computer skills required, including strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Self-starter, with strong initiative & solution mentality.
- Possess high degree of business and personal integrity.
- Organized, efficient and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work cooperatively with coworkers and managers.
- Good math skills and the ability to compute advertising price quotes.
- Good verbal and written communication skills including spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Full-time, non-exempt, position with base salary.
- Hours are generally 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
HOMEBASE Digital is a full-service digital marketing company with local focus and flair. From website design to targeted marketing campaigns we can help you create a powerful online presence. We offer the ability to target your exact customers and get your message to them no matter where they are spending their time online. We strive to make marketing easier to understand and are constantly looking for new ways to help you determine the most effective ROI. We can help you move your business forward by sharpening your focus, reducing marketing waste and making sure your marketing hits home. We are your one comprehensive resource for all your marketing needs with a team of leading digital experts that specialize in helping businesses succeed online through website design, development and Marketing. We design websites that boost traffic and conversions, while providing SEO, Display Targeting, Social Media Marketing, Video Marketing and Content Marketing to engage your audience.
Send cover letter and resume to: Sacha Yenkana, Managing Director of Homebase Digital, firstname.lastname@example.org
RJ Media Group/Homebase Digital is an EOE