Annual and Digital Giving Coordinator
Job #: 1908773
Full-Time; Career - Full Salary Range: $19.92-$23.95/hourly.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
UC Santa Cruz strives to embrace diversity in all its forms; it strives to be an inclusive community that fosters an open, enlightened & productive environment.
University Relations supports the teaching, research, and public service of UC Santa Cruz by making and keeping deep, heartfelt connections. Building enduring relationships among students, alumni, faculty, donors, and others is the lifeblood of our work and helps to make UC Santa Cruz a thriving community of knowledge, inquiry, public service, and social mobility.
We are a welcoming group of ambitious and creative professionals pursuing our mission in support of the university's overarching purpose. We take our work seriously because we care - but we don't take ourselves too seriously! The University Relations culture is lively and dynamic; we value collaboration; and our staff is resourceful, enthusiastic, and hard-working.
The division is a fun, friendly, and open place, and staff is supportive of and positive about one and other's goals and aspirations. We often jump in to help where needed, rolling up our sleeves to get the job done. We dare to approach challenges as opportunities. Our custom is to seek creative ways to overcome obstacles, at times with limited resources, while keeping our eye on the objective: helping students achieve their goals, providing crucial public service, and advancing life-changing research and discovery.
Under the direction of the Director of Development for Annual & Digital Giving, this position is responsible for Annual Giving activities with a focus on the selection and curation of data for solicitations. Each year, this person will work with the Director of Development Annual & Digital Giving to identify populations and ensure audiences are accurately selected.
This individual will also focus on implementation of digital giving strategies. This person will build solicitation emails, support the creation of digital giving pages and assist with the creation of ad hoc reporting requests. Additionally, the person in this role will manage the creation of appeal codes and ensure the accuracy of appropriate coding.
* Bachelor's degree in related area and / or equivalent experience / education.
* Superior written and verbal communication skills sufficient to write solicitations, draft proposals, create marketing materials and to prepare and deliver presentations to both small and large groups.
* Excellent time management and decision-making skills to prioritize work, meet deadlines for simultaneous projects, and make decisions using independent judgment.
* Excellent organizational skills, including an ability to prioritize projects and work flow, and make decisions using independent judgment.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a myriad of people of differing temperaments, socioeconomic backgrounds, and political/ethical philosophies, and to be tactful, diplomatic, and attentive in personal contacts with donors, external constituencies, and university personnel.
Work-site location is the UC Santa Cruz Scotts Valley Center (100 Enterprise Way, Scotts Valley, CA).
This position requires passing a pre-employment criminal history background check.
Position is open until filled. Initial Review Date: 06-13-2019
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO USE THE UCSC ON-LINE PROCESS
View full job description and access on-line application:
To ensure review of application materials by the hiring unit, they must be submitted on or before the initial review date (IRD) via the Staff Employment Opportunities web site @ https://jobs.ucsc.edu. A computer is available at the UC Santa Cruz Staff Human Resources Office located at Scotts Valley Center. The Scotts Valley Center is located at 100 Enterprise Way, Suite E100, Scotts Valley, CA 95066. To learn more or to request disability accommodations, call 831-459-2009. Hearing impaired are encouraged to use the California Relay Service at 800-735-2922. UC Santa Cruz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency