SAN FRANCISCO COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
Posting Number: 0180077
Position Title: Dean, Academic Affairs
High School Programs and California College Promise
(All postings close at 4:00 PM): OPEN UNTIL FILLED
AMENDED FROM CLOSING DATE 03-23-2018 TO "OPEN UNTIL FILLED".
PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BY FRIDAY, MARCH 23, 2018.
Job Type: Administrative - Dean
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Administer and manage partnerships, contracts, projects, and ancillary services to high schools, businesses, industry, and government agencies in accordance with District policies, procedures, and regulations.
2. Coordinate, supervise, and evaluate high school instructional programming activities.
3. Work with School and Center Deans, administrators, and department chairpersons to coordinate class offerings based on student needs.
4. Collaborate with college faculty and department chairs to ensure that the school's courses, services, and programs meet the instructional needs of the San Francisco community and School District.
5. Coordinate the initiation of contracts with school districts and community-based organizations; monitor the implementation and delivery of educational services.
6. Supervise preparation of board resolutions, special service agreements, MOU's and other related paperwork related to District procedures.
7. Provide leadership in implementing marketing strategies to expand program offerings.
8. Prepare quarterly program enrollment and financial reports; prepare and monitor budget to ensure income and expenditures are consistent with projections.
9. Works with Academic Affairs administrators, Department Chairs, and faculty to implement relevant components of the Education Master Plan.
10. Prepare written and oral reports as requested; develop and deliver presentations to businesses, industry, government agencies, and community-based organizations.
11. Coordinate with other community colleges and local private/public higher education institutions in collaborative projects.
12. Represent the Vice Chancellor and the District; attend various local and/or state agency meetings as assigned.
13. Serve on District Participatory Governance committees as assigned.
14. Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
To apply, please visit our website at http://jobs.ccsf.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=53466
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency