Job Title: Community Based Youth and Family Fee For Session Clinician
Location: Warwick, RI 02886
Job Type: Fee for Session
The Kent Center provides a full range of specialized services for children and youth who face emotional or behavioral health challenges. Our clinicians, case managers and psychiatrists apply a 'family centered' treatment approach, which views the entire family as the client. Treatment may be provided in a family's home, school, other community setting, or at The Kent Center.
- Psychiatric and counseling services, including intensive intervention and emergency services
- A specialized diagnosis and evaluation clinic addressing ADD/ADHD issues
- Family support such as in-home and office-based family therapy, parenting skills classes, and one-on-one parent aide services
- The Eleanor Briggs School, intensive clinical and educational services to assist students in grades K-12 to achieve academic and social success
- As a community based clinician, you will be working with children and their families in their homes and other community settings, applying the family centered treatment approach to each counseling session.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide individual, group and family counseling in an office/community based setting.
- Provide initial assessment and intake evaluation.
- Development and implementation of treatment plans and documentation of services consistent with Center standards.
- Coordinate community resources.
- Participate as member of multi-disciplinary treatment team.
Qualifications and Skills:
Master's Degree in counseling or related field, MSW preferred. Experience with children, adolescents, and their families required.
How to Apply: Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org