PLC McAuley Manor Location Address:
400 West Sullivan Road, Aurora, IL 60506 United States (US)Daily Hours:
Full-time Employment Type:
The Business Office Manager - Presence Senior Services (PSS) is responsible for the business office functions to ensure cost effectiveness and resident and family satisfaction.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS Education and/or Experience
- Coordinates accounts receivable for private pay residents, Medicare beneficiaries, and Medicaid recipients and accounts payable.
- Inputs all supply, therapy, diagnostics, nutritional, bed holds ancillary, levels of care, entrance fee charges monthly. Enters other charges as indicated.
- Organizes collection process per Resident Past Due list to assure timely receipt of past due balances. Prepares monthly report on progress with past due balances.
- Serves as a resource for families and residents regarding problematic accounts. Thoroughly audits resident accounts when necessary, providing supporting documentation to families to assist them in interpreting and understanding their account.
- Keeps Administrator informed of significant past due balances and required follow up.
- Assists Administrator with annual budget preparation, as needed.
- Prints various financial reports as requested.
- Collaborates with Director of Admissions to ensure insurance information is provided upon admission for purpose of accurate and timely billing.
- Helps with paperwork for residents changing financial aid status. Manages Medicaid enrollment with Director of Social Services and resident representative to ensure timely enrollment.
- Controls resident trust accounts. Maintains all records for resident accounts and generates statements for representative and resident. Coordinates all withdrawals and deposits.
- Serves as facility liaison with billing and Pharmacy to assure that facility provides thorough and accurate billing information in a timely manner.
- Partners with long term care insurance companies. Submits necessary paperwork to long term care insurance companies to assure that residents receive benefit.
- Cross-trains in payroll and provides support in this area as needed.
- Ensures that strict confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous experience in office work is required.
Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Office, Deptiv and SharePoint is required.
Business Unit: PLC Senior ServicesCOMPANY OVERVIEW:
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability