Las Vegas, NV
The Aurum Group is comprised of high quality, full service dental labs with locations across the U.S. We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Production Worker to carry out various tasks in our busy Milling Facility.
We offer competitive salary package, benefits, paid vacation, and pension.
The ideal candidate will have some machining experience, technical computer knowledge, excellent communication skills and a great work ethic.
- Work with Milling Manager to ensure orders are processed in accordance with daily production schedule
- Check tools for wear and replace
- Operating production machines
- Finishing of dental products
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
Skills and Qualifications
- Some machining experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a time sensitive environment
- CAD and CAM experience
- Technical computer knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough understand and application of tooling and fixtures
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary
- Pension Plan
- Comprehensive Company Benefit Plan
- Room for advancement
- An exciting career in the dental industry
- Training on the Job
Interested in Applying?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org