THIS IS AN ON-CALL POSITION
Maintenance of all areas of the casino to include maintaining the cleanliness, integrity and safety of the company facilities. May
regularly move storage boxes, furniture and equipment. Perform standard janitorial functions when needed. Perform all duties in
accordance with Club Fortune policies and procedures.
Minimum of two years previous maintenance experience is preferred . Must be able to initiate and engage in conversation in a professional and friendly manner. Must possess broad knowledge base of general preventative maintenance, repair, construction, electrical, plumbing needs. Must present a well groomed appearance. Must be at least twenty-one years of age. Must posses basic math and computer skills.
Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain knowledge of OSHA safety regulations.
- Keep assigned areas clean and well maintained.
- Order supplies through Facilities Manager as needed.
- Ability to use and operate multiple classifications of tools and equipment.
- Be on-call for property maintenance emergencies.
- Maintain accurate records for repairs, preventative maintenance, supply ordering, outside contracting and incident tracking.
- Ability to communicate with and meet needs of all departments.
- Ability to work in confined spaces, extreme heat, heights, and in dimly lit areas.
- Protect the integrity of the company by identifying and maintaining safety standards in accordance with all governing regulations.
- Stock & replace toiletries as needed in restrooms.
- Perform job duties of Porter as assigned.
- Remove litter from parking lot and outside areas.
- Clean biohazards as necessary using proper safety precautions.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, departmental, and company policies.