Responsible for the efficient drop/count (removal, exchange & collection of cash boxes found inside all slot machines) of all currency in the Casino and the accurate accountability of such items. Gathers & reports computations; satisfactorily operates all equipment necessary for their position; and perform all duties in accordance with Club Fortune policies and procedures.
Must be at least 21 years of age, possess good organizational skills and be detail orientated. Must possess basic computer skills and be willing to work in a fast-paced labor- intensive environment. High school diploma or equivalent. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.Essential Job Functions:
Required Work Cards/Licenses/Certificates:
- Assist in the collection of the cash and tickets from the slot machines on the casino floor and transport to the Count Room.
- Assist in the counting, verifying and strapping of a high volume of currency.
- Assist in the processing/counting of cash, chips and tickets from the Table Games, Slots, and Poker.
- Work well with others as part of a team.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Casino operation data.
- Maintain appearance standards as outlined in departmental and company policies.
- Provide information and explain Players Club benefits, property amenities & marketing programs.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, departmental, and company policies.
- Effectively operate computers and machines used in the processing of all monies.
- Effectively perform the functions of counting, sorting, strapping, racking, transporting, recording of all funds and accurate completion of all paperwork.