Rainbow Hospice Location Address:
1550 Bishop Court, Mount Prospect, IL 60056 United States (US)Daily Hours:
Full-time Employment Type:
To plan and provide bereavement services in response to families/caregivers needs in accordance with agency standards. Provides other bereavement services to the community at large. Promotes Rainbow Hospice end-of-life care and bereavement services in the community through education and outreach.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs psychosocial assessments and develops care plans based on assessed risk.
- Conducts individual, family and group counseling and evaluates outcomes.
- Refers for ongoing services, if indicated.
- Participates in Bereavement Support program development, expansion and refinement through ongoing evaluation of services.
- Supervises student interns.
- Has an understanding of the field of Thanatology and bereavement and demonstrates the ability to apply this in their practice.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education and/or Experience
- Master's degree in Social Work or related field with experience in clinical counseling required. Experience with clients in end-of-life care preferred.
- More than one year experience working in interdisciplinary teams preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Eligible for licensure as a clinical mental health professional, LCSW, LCPC, LMFT.
- Maintains auto insurance and valid driver's license in accordance with agency standards.
* Holds office hours in other locations, travel may be required*
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Business Unit: PLC Senior ServicesCOMPANY OVERVIEW:
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability