This is a Full-time combination position working as both a part-time Ambassador & part-time Slot Shift Manager
Responsible for providing friendly and excellent service to all guests. Provide support services that are essential to continuous slot play. Perform all duties in accordance with Club Fortune policies and within the realm of the Club Fortune's Mission Statement.
Possess excellent guest service and communication skills. Minimum of six months previous slot experience. Be at least twenty-one years of age, with high school diploma or equivalent. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.Essential Job Functions:
- Greet and welcome all guests in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Constantly look for service opportunities.
- Keep assigned areas cleaned.
- Respond to and resolve guest complaints when able.
- Answer guest questions and be knowledgeable about property events and attractions.
- Promote and enroll guests in CFC rewards programs.
- Protect the integrity of the company by identifying and properly serving guests in accordance with all governing regulations, including gaming, health and alcohol awareness.
- Ability to handle numerous monetary transactions with accuracy.
- Must provide fast, friendly and courteous guest service.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, departmental, and company policies.