Job Title: Residential Case Manager
Location: Tiverton, RI 02878
Salary: $13.50 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Responsibilities of the Residential Case Manager:
- Provide coordination and linkage of service, advocacy and direct care as needed to individual and /or family for the purpose of overall life management.
- Provide assessment, referral, education, treatment, and follow-up services to clients on issues concerning mental health, medical, substance abuse, vocational, and living skills.
- Collaborate with other providers, agencies, and individuals in the client’s network of care.
- Provide referral, advocacy and education to the community regarding issues of chemical dependency or mental health.
- Monitor signs and symptoms of psychiatric functioning; monitor medication regimen and document findings. Report any variance to appropriate clinical supervisory staff.
- Teach clients effective techniques for symptom management and medication as prescribed.
- Assist clients in developing and strengthening their support network to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Provide assistance with living arrangements and income maintenance to insure safe and affordable housing.
- Provide assistance and education in the management of client rep payee accounts.
- Develop and implement treatment plans and document services consistent with Center standards.
Qualifications and Skills:
Bachelor's degree in Human Services or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum (2) year experience in Human Service field working with clients with disabilities is preferred.
Valid driver's license and automobile insurance which meets Rhode Island minimum standards required, or the ability to obtain necessary transportation in order to perform the responsibilities/tasks of the job.
Medical, dental, life, and long term disability insurance, 401(k), 3 weeks’ vacation per year, 10 sick days per year, 11 paid holidays (including 1 floating holiday) per year, flexible spending, AFLAC available, EAP program, EOE.
How to Apply: Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org