Recruitment Media Consultant
RJ Media Group seeks recent grads and career switchers for an amazing entry-level opportunity. Gain valuable experience and industry knowledge … and put yourself in position to grow your career!
Make an impact through your work by helping organizations hire good people.
- Understand employers’ needs, consult on their advertising options, and sell a recognized brand of products and services - job postings, banner ads, and more - that best reach their desired candidates.
- Be part of something unique: RJ Media Group is a family-owned company specializing in providing highly customized advertising strategies and solutions - meaning exceptional avenues for you to learn and grow.
- Enjoy a competitive salary plus commission, comprehensive benefits, and a fun, family-oriented work environment at our locations in Meriden & Pawcatuck, CT.
Take your job to the next level: RJ Media Group genuinely wants you to succeed.
- Nurture long-term, personal connections and build a portfolio of solid client relationships that you will own.
- Craft emails, conduct over-the-phone and face-to-face presentations, set appointments - do everything for your client, from beginning to end, to help them fill their positions.
- If you’re an outgoing, curious team player self-motivated to reach goals and exceed expectations, you will have lots of opportunities to learn, grow, and advance with RJ Media!
RJ Media Group is a 150 year old family-owned company that publishes the Record-Journal, The Westerly Sun, 7 weekly community newspapers, myrecordjournal.com and thewesterlysun.com, delivering the hyper-local news that citizens want, as well as the audience that businesses need. Plus, we have partnered with the biggest names in digital recruitment marketing to offer our advertisers unmatched reach and targeting capabilities.
To apply, send resume & cover letter to John Layton at email@example.com
RJ Media Group is an EOE