PCM is one of the fastest-growing value added direct marketers of technology solutions for business, government and educational institutions as well as consumers. We've built an environment that is fast-paced, growing and continually changing with the needs of industry. Our rapid growth and expansion has created numerous career and advancement opportunities.
Providing IT solutions nationally since 1987, PCM, Inc. is an industry recognized, publicly traded, value-added direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to businesses, government, education, and individual consumers. Fully accredited and authorized by major manufacturers including HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, and 1500 others, PCM offers product and service solutions through field sales, call center, and eCommerce venues. With annual sales of $1.5B+ , 3000 employees and over 400,000 products available, PCM delights in serving small, medium and enterprise level businesses.
PCM is an exciting and rewarding place to work.
Our Inside Sales Representatives provide front end and back end support to Enterprise Account Managers and clients. This position is responsible for Hardware & Software life cycle sales support including client follow up to ensure their needs are continually met.
- Provides information concerning vendor and product information; assists customer in comparing product features
- Evaluates and decides price quotes based on sales margin criteria
- Assists Account Managers in preparing bids, by understanding manufacturer programs such as special bids, education and government pricing and specials builds.
- Sets up and maintains pricing profiles in internal databases and programs;
- Visits customer accounts with Account Manager as needed
- Participates in manufacturer or distributor expositions and new product shows
- Ensures customer satisfaction standards are achieved and maintained
- Proactive involvement with company departments to resolve order or invoice discrepancies
- Uses daily status reports to monitor and inform customers as to the status of orders and changes in delivery dates
- Enters order, searches for product availability, and processes orders using the internal systems
- Updates/alters orders
- Monitors customer payments and credits using internal purchasing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable functions
- Determines and documents decisions concerning customer credit and re-bill situations
- Generates profit margins through cross sell and up sell activity
- Maintain confidentiality of trade secrets, proprietary information, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Computer experience a must
- MS Office, Excel and Sharepoint experience required
- Order entry, including returns
- Open order report management
- Ability to interact with other operational departments
- Customer service experience a plus
- Complex product research, sourcing and quoting
- Comprehension of ordering workflow
- Direct client interaction and support
- Maintain special pricing agreements
- Negotiate special pricing and bids
- Manage customer profiles in our internal systems
- Must have enterprise account management experience
Why work for Us? PCM Offers:
We offer an environment for career-driven individuals seeking to make a solid contribution to our company objectives and their own career enhancement. If you want to work in a challenging, performance-based environment and be rewarded for your efforts, then PCM is the place to build your career.
PCM offers a competitive base salary, bonus, 401K with a company match and medical/dental benefits as well as an Employee Purchase Plan, company sponsored discount programs and paid time off.
PCM is more than an IT provider: we are a trusted technology partner for thousands of businesses across the country specializing in cloud, data center, mobility, networking, security, and software solutions.
PCM: The right technology, delivered!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.