PCM is one of the fastest-growing value added direct marketers of technology solutions for business, government and educational institutions as well as consumers. We've built an environment that is fast-paced, growing and continually changing with the needs of industry. Our rapid growth and expansion has created numerous career and advancement opportunities.
Providing IT solutions nationally since 1987, PCM, Inc. is an industry recognized, publicly traded, value-added direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to businesses, government, education, and individual consumers. Fully accredited and authorized by major manufacturers including HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, and 1500 others, PCM offers product and service solutions through field sales, call center, and eCommerce venues. With annual sales of $1.5B+ , 3000 employees and over 400,000 products available, PCM delights in serving small, medium and enterprise level businesses.
PCM is an exciting and rewarding place to work.
The Surface Hub Business Development Specialist is primarily focused on developing, managing, and executing on a portfolio of business initiatives for PCM with a heavy focus on all Surface Hub related products and services. This person will identify and develop strategies to drive net new revenue growth in addition to driving adoption, consumption and active usage of Surface Hub and Microsoft software technologies by tapping into our existing customer base and with net new prospects & customers.
- Working (internally & externally) with ISR's, Account Executives and Technical Pre-Sales Resources to qualify opportunities
- Schedule and orchestrate discovery calls between ISR's, account executives, technical resources, vendors (if required) and prospects
- Conduct and deliver professional sales presentations during regularly scheduled monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Maintain and present weekly activity reports focusing on forecasting new and existing opportunities, including presentation of a quarterly business review to peers and vendors
- The Surface Hub BDS is able to position and represent all elements of PCM value proposition to clients and partners
- Prospect into untapped Sales organizations to open new streams of sales & leads
- Sales / Technical Sales Engagement: Fosters existing relationships and taps deeper into these organizations to create more robust framework of engagement options & relationships.
- Collaborate and participate in joint technology events
- Attend and facilitate end user meetings as needed
- Attend product trainings
- Attend industry functions, such as customer events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Provide business development reporting through pipeline and forecasting
- Report, analyze and measure effectiveness of programs
- Achieve sales goals
- Proactively manage the planning and execution of our go to market strategy (Webinars, telemarketing campaigns, customer events, sales rep and customer facing brochures, etc.)
- Industry Expertise: Be an expert in industry trends including competitive and market dynamics, product, licensing and technology trends
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with sales teams to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in pricing the Surface Hub, and solution/service
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- 2-3 years sales experience or technical support experience
- Microsoft sales experience
- College degree prefered
Why work for Us?
We offer an environment for career-driven individuals seeking to make a solid contribution to our company objectives and their own career enhancement. If you want to work in a challenging, performance-based environment and be rewarded for your efforts, then PCM is the place to build your career. PCM Offers:
We offer an environment for career-driven individuals seeking to make a solid contribution to our company objectives and their own career enhancement. If you want to work in a challenging, performance-based environment and be rewarded for your efforts, then PCM is the place to build your career.
PCM offers a competitive base salary, bonus, 401K with a company match and medical/dental benefits as well as an Employee Purchase Plan, company sponsored discount programs and paid time off.
PCM is more than an IT provider: we are a trusted technology partner for thousands of businesses across the country specializing in cloud, data center, mobility, networking, security, and software solutions.
PCM: The right technology, delivered!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.