Providing IT solutions nationally since 1987, PCM, Inc. is an industry recognized, publicly traded, value-added reseller and systems integrator. Fully accredited and authorized by major manufacturers including Apple, Cisco, Dell, HP Inc., HPE, Lenovo, Microsoft, Symantec, VMware and 1500 others, PCM offers product and service solutions to mid-market and enterprise level businesses.
With annual sales of $2B+, $800M+ in Microsoft licensing revenue, 3000+ employees and over 400,000 products available, PCM is more than an IT provider: we are a trusted technology partner for thousands of businesses across the country specializing in cloud, data center, mobility, networking, security, and software solutions.
PCM: The right technology, delivered!
PCM is currently hiring a Security Consultant in the Central Region. The Security Consultant is responsible for supporting projects that apply new and existing technologies and solutions to solve business needs in cyber security space. You will perform on-site and remote client consulting projects, from a post-sales perspective, in support of PCM's Security Solutions. You will also be responsible for positioning; demonstrating; assessing; designing; developing and implementing enterprise security solutions; as well as providing ongoing support to PCM's clients.
- Deliver security solutions and services to our clients including but not limited to security assessments, encryption, network security, endpoint security, and data loss prevention
- Executes onsite and remote IT security projects and services adhering to PCMs Professional Services process and quality standards.
- Provides post-sales updates and reports detailing project deliverable status including challenges and other opportunities to meet customer's business requirements.
- Completes any needed partner technical certifications
- CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA preferred
- Strong knowledge around a minimum of (3) of the following:
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Symantec Encryption
- Symantec Email Security
- Symantec DLP
- Networking (Palo Alto, Cisco, Juniper, F5)
- Virtualization (VMware/Microsoft)
- Converged Infrastructure (HP, Dell, Cisco)
- Microsoft Server, AD, Exchange, MSSQL, SharePoint, Office365, Azure
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant work experience related to systems engineering/IT architecture
- Solid experience in architecting & consulting experience in the context of a services organization such as large system integrators
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively coordinate across various groups and functional teams both inside and outside of the business.
- Travel, including consecutive overnight stays, is an integral expectation of this position as the needs of our customers and our business demand
Why work for Us?
We offer an environment for career-driven individuals seeking to make a solid contribution to our company objectives and their own career enhancement. If you want to work in a challenging, performance-based environment and be rewarded for your efforts, then PCM is the place to build your career. PCM Offers:
We offer an environment for career-driven individuals seeking to make a solid contribution to our company objectives and their own career enhancement. If you want to work in a challenging, performance-based environment and be rewarded for your efforts, then PCM is the place to build your career.
PCM offers a competitive base salary, bonus, 401K with a company match and medical/dental benefits as well as an Employee Purchase Plan, company sponsored discount programs and paid time off.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.