Providing IT solutions nationally since 1987, PCM, Inc. is an industry recognized, publicly traded, value-added reseller and systems integrator. Fully accredited and authorized by major manufacturers including Apple, Cisco, Dell, HP Inc., HPE, Lenovo, Microsoft, Symantec, VMware and 1500 others, PCM offers product and service solutions to mid-market and enterprise level businesses.
With annual sales of $2B+, $800M+ in Microsoft licensing revenue, 3000+ employees and over 400,000 products available, PCM is more than an IT provider: we are a trusted technology partner for thousands of businesses across the country specializing in cloud, data center, mobility, networking, security, and software solutions.
PCM: The right technology, delivered!
We are currently seeking passionate, driven, hardworking individuals to assist us in the design, development and delivery of customized role-based blended-learning programs for several of our clients who are in the process of implementing or upgrading to a new version of SAP. This resource will primarily work with customers on the East Coast, so our preference is to reside on the East and be willing to travel.
- Create and implement custom education programs that demonstrate knowledge of Adult Learning Principles and incorporate best practice delivery techniques
- Plan, design, develop, organize, write, and edit instructor-led training content as well as storyboards for electronic learning modules (WBT, CBT, elearning)
- Conduct training needs assessments
- Develop course objectives and design plan based on assessment results
- Interview Subject Matter Experts and clients to collect necessary information to design and develop blended education solutions
- Conceptualize and develop evaluation measures including knowledge checks, course evaluations, and tests
- Participate in content review, revision and sign-off cycles
- Conduct Train-The-Trainer sessions (possibility to expand into training delivery in subsequent phases of the project if desired)
- Provide application knowledge, methodology expertise and/or industry knowledge
- Build and maintain client relationships by consistently delivering exceptional service and exceeding expectations
- Status reporting, issue identification, problem solving
- Proven ability to develop engaging and effective training curriculum to provide essential knowledge and enhance user adoption
- 3+ years of experience with major ERP systems
- Minimum of 2 years experience with various modules of SAP
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of Instructional Design Theory and Adult Learning Principles
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Ability to travel to nationally on a weekly basis
- S/4 HANA project experience
- Professional Services / Big 4 Consulting Experience
- Classroom Training Experience
Why work for Us?
We offer an environment for career-driven individuals seeking to make a solid contribution to our company objectives and their own career enhancement. If you want to work in a challenging, performance-based environment and be rewarded for your efforts, then PCM is the place to build your career. PCM Offers:
We offer an environment for career-driven individuals seeking to make a solid contribution to our company objectives and their own career enhancement. If you want to work in a challenging, performance-based environment and be rewarded for your efforts, then PCM is the place to build your career.
PCM offers a competitive base salary, bonus, 401K with a company match and medical/dental benefits as well as an Employee Purchase Plan, company sponsored discount programs and paid time off.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.