'Connecting People with Possibilities'
Inspired by the values of caring and respect, together we guide individuals with disabilities and other challenges to achieve and enjoy their highest quality of life and personal growth. Summary:
The Asleep Overnight Direct Support Professional will provide support and assistance to individuals with developmental and psychiatric disabilities during the overnight hours as needed. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support and assist individuals with all activities of daily living during the morning routine.
- Provide services to individuals according to DDS, DMH, CARF, and all applicable regulatory standards, and Bridgewell policies and procedures.
- Maintain daily and monthly progress notes, shift checklists and other program documentation according to DDS, DMH and all applicable regulatory standards.
- Provide assistance to individuals during the overnight shift.
- Complete household cleaning duties as assigned.
- Maintain safety of all individuals while on shift including implementing emergency policies as needed.
- Administer medications according to MAP regulations.
- Maintain core training certifications including CPR/FA, OSHA, CPI, and MAP if applicable.
- Transport individuals as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a high school graduate.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working with people with developmental or psychiatric disabilities.
- Bachelor"s degree in related field preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Valid driver"s license and one year of driving experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, employee is frequently required to climb stairs.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
- The employee must be able to drive a vehicle.
- Must have a normal range of eyesight with or without corrective lenses.
- Must have a normal range of hearing with or without corrective equipment.
Requires acceptable results of CORI check according to Bridgewell policy.
Bridgewell is an EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.