PCM is one of the fastest-growing value added direct marketers of technology solutions for business, government and educational institutions as well as consumers. We've built an environment that is fast-paced, growing and continually changing with the needs of industry. Our rapid growth and expansion has created numerous career and advancement opportunities.
Providing IT solutions nationally since 1987, PCM, Inc. is an industry recognized, publicly traded, value-added direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to businesses, government, education, and individual consumers. Fully accredited and authorized by major manufacturers including HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, and 1500 others, PCM offers product and service solutions through field sales, call center, and eCommerce venues. With annual sales of $1.5B+ , 3000 employees and over 400,000 products available, PCM delights in serving small, medium and enterprise level businesses.
PCM is an exciting and rewarding place to work.
- Internal and external customer focused.
- Contribute to requirements gathering, business case justification, and creating functional requirements specifications.
- Create rich web user interfaces using ASP.NET and related technologies.
- Create server-side functionality using object oriented design principles.
- Contribute to user acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
- Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
- Performs code reviews (both SQL and ASP.NET) for other team members
- Work with international development team.
- Some travel may be required.
- Other web application tasks as directed.
- A degree in computer science or a related field in software development or comparable hands-on experience in web applications.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working with the .NET Framework including Visual Studio, C#, VB.Net, and ASP.NET.
- Strong understanding and experience with designing relational MSSQL databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize queries.
- Experience with Styling and Responsive Design techniques using technologies such as LESS, HTML5, and Bootstrap.
- Experience with SOAP and REST Web Services a plus.
- Experience with native mobile application development on any platform a plus.
Why work for Us?
We offer an environment for career-driven individuals seeking to make a solid contribution to our company objectives and their own career enhancement. If you want to work in a challenging, performance-based environment and be rewarded for your efforts, then PCM is the place to build your career. PCM Offers:
We offer an environment for career-driven individuals seeking to make a solid contribution to our company objectives and their own career enhancement. If you want to work in a challenging, performance-based environment and be rewarded for your efforts, then PCM is the place to build your career.
PCM offers a competitive base salary, bonus, 401K with a company match and medical/dental benefits as well as an Employee Purchase Plan, company sponsored discount programs and paid time off.
PCM is more than an IT provider: we are a trusted technology partner for thousands of businesses across the country specializing in cloud, data center, mobility, networking, security, and software solutions.
PCM: The right technology, delivered!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.