Excellent opportunity to be the face of the bank and engage with customers as the front line with Chase! The teller role is the heartbeat of the banking center and provides customers with their first introduction to Chase! Standout while building a great career path!
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland's Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers with employers that are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland's Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is your advocate with the hiring company throughout the hiring process. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills' Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers. Hiring Company:
JP Morgan and Chase is an industry leader and well known for their showcase of excellence as an employer. They place high value in providing expected levels of service standards as well as providing a diverse work environment. There are multiple products and lines of business with growth opportunities. Job Description:
Tellers are the first and most frequent point of contact with our customers. Through face-to-face interactions, you will have the opportunity to provide topnotch customer service by handling financial transactions accurately and efficiently. You will spend your day having professional and friendly interactions with both customers and Chase team members. The position requires that you stand for a good portion of the day while servicing customers.
Additionally, you have the opportunity to help grow the firm and further help customers by introducing them to a banker. Tellers who are successful in making referrals will be eligible for great monthly incentives. Requirements/Qualifications:
- Minimum six months cash-handling experience is required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment to service customers
- Demonstrated ability to make connections, engage and educate customers
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to follow procedures
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to multi-task
- High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
Salary and Benefits:
- Various locations in the greater Chicagoland area most being CTA accessible.
- Part Time Hours (Typically 20 hours) a week
- Hourly pay, varies according to experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V