Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland's Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers into companies. These employers are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland's Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is free for job seekers. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills' Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. As you move through the hiring process, Skills is your advocate with the hiring company. Hiring Company
AIM Specialty Health - Location
2 Westbrook Corporate Center Westchester, IL 60154 (will need a car, unless living very close to Cermak) AIM Specialty Health (AIM)
, is a leading specialty benefits management company with more than 20 years of experience and a growing presence in the management of radiology, cardiology, oncology, sleep management, and specialty drugs. Our mission is to make healthcare services more clinically appropriate, safer and more affordable. As such, we promote the most appropriate use of specialty care services through the application of widely accepted clinical guidelines delivered via an innovative platform of technologies and services.
AIM's Operations Group is seeking client-focused individuals to join the contact centers precertification team as a Health Care Customer Service Specialists (Referral Specialists.) Start Date
: September 11, 2017 Job Qualifications
The successful candidate will have:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- H.S. diploma or GED
- 2 years in a high-volume, fast-paced interactive customer service or call center environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Detailed oral and written communications skills required.
- Candidates should have solid typing speed and accuracy, and good computer skills, with the ability to utilize multiple computer systems in desktop environment to accomplish results.
- Enter demographic and screening information from a requesting physician office or provider via telephone or web-based input into the preauthorization computer system.
- Screen preauthorization requests using approved criteria and guidelines.
- Identify and appropriately refer cases to preauthorization nurses for clinical review.
- Provide information to referring/rendering physician offices and network service providers regarding program requirements.
- Maintain personal client files updated with the most current client fact sheets provided.
- Monitor department voice mail and process preauthorization requests in accordance with departmental guidelines.
- Maintain telephone service standards in accordance with departmental goals.
$15/hour plus monthly bonuses and full benefits Benefits include:
- An array of Health, Dental and Vision Care Insurance plans
- Term Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Employee Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tax-advantaged health care and dependent flexible spending plans
- Health club reimbursement allowance
- Licensure reimbursement for medical professionals