|1||Cold Stone Creamery- Ice|
|Cold Stone Creamery- Ice Cream Artist, fun engaging, be willing to clean and organize, Call 508-203-1497 Read More|
| ★~★ DRAFTER ★~★
Smith-Midland Corp., a producer of precast concrete products, is seeking drafter with construction exp. w/strong background in project coordination. The position req. technical knowledge of building systems, incl. reinforced concrete products, good communication skills, abilities to prioritize, schedule & ability to follow through w/tasks & customers. Exp. w/computer applications incl. excel, scheduling programs & AutoCAD. Qualified candidates should send résumé along w/salary req. to:
P.O. Box 300
Midland, VA 22728
Vsit us at:
Please list job title
on subject line
|3||GRAPHIC ARTIST||M Resort|
|Location: Henderson, NV|
|MAJOR JOB DUTIES: Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
· Provide hair care for guests using normally accepted techniques, abiding by all Nevada State Cosmetology rules/regulations.
· Properly maintains the salon, its equipment and supplies as well as monitoring the surrounding area to ensure that the facility is used properly and attends to safety and cleanliness of the area. These duties include and are not limited to:
o Maintaining an adequate supply of towels and capes.
o Maintaining the cleanliness of retail shelves and products.
o Keeping professional use products organized and hazard free.
o Monitor inventory levels and notify manager when ordering is necessary.
· Greet guests promptly before their service and assist them to the checkout desk with a work ticket and any recommended retail products. Variances to this policy must be explainable.
· Follow all prescribed safety procedures; immediately notifies security and supervisor of accidents and potential safety hazards.
· Each team member is responsible for his or her station. Throughout the day clean up is to be done on an on-going basis. After each customer, stations are cleaned, products put away, equipment sanitized, floor is swept and trash is disposed of in proper containers.
· Work areas should be completely stocked, cleaned and ready for the next business day. All salon staff are required to remove dirty linen and trash bags and place them in the appropriate receiving locations. Salon team members are responsible for replenishing items requiring hotel laundry.
* Follow handbook guidelines in regards to proper usage of all spa/salon equipment.
· Follow department procedural guidelines, treatment protocols and misconduct policies to ensure the highest standards of professionalism and guest satisfaction.
· Responsible for wearing proper work uniform. All uniform standards will be based on M Resort standards.
· Must provide courteous and friendly service to all guests and staff.
· Perform related work as requested.
EXPERIENCE: 2 years of hairstyling experience.
EDUCATION: High school Diploma or GED and some college level courses..
SKILLS: Excellent communication skills. Willingness to learn new modalities and services to ensure guest satisfaction and updates to the spa/salon industry. Familiarity with various types of salon treatments and procedures. Full knowledge and understanding of company and department rules, regulations, policies and procedures. Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English. Ability to perform basic math. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and customers.
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE: Current State of Nevada Cosmetology License. Read More
|4||KITCHEN AND Bath|
|KITCHEN AND Bath Designer/Sales: We are a well established kitchen and bath firm, seeking full-time kitchen and bath designer salesperson, ideal candidate will be well-versed in all aspects of the kitchen and bath industry and posses the following criteria: Minimum 5 years of proven experience, proficient in 20/20 design program, must be able to see projects from concept to completion, working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, have great attention to detail, must be well organized, must have excellent communication skills. E-mail resume to email@example.com or fax 401-765-2027 Read More|
|5||SW Designer Eucalyptus Sys|
|SW DesignerEucalyptus Sys has opening(s) at Goleta, CA HQ for SW Designer to design & implement automated test harness & tools. ReqsMasters & 1 yr exp. Apply at: www.eucalyptus.com/careers/jobs Read More|
GRAPHIC/CAD DESIGNER - PT. EVENT DECOR COMPANY SEEKING A CREATIVE, TALENTED AND EXPERIENCED GRAPHIC/CAD DESIGNER!
IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST BE SKILLED IN CREATING ACCURATE FLOOR PLANS, ELEVATIONS, COMPUTER AIDED RENDERINGS AND GRAPHIC DESIGNS TO SUPPORT OVERALL GRAPHIC INITIATIVE AND THE CREATIVE VISION OF THE SALES DEPARTMENT.
RESUME AND DESIGN SAMPLES TO HROFFICE@KEHOEDESIGNS.COM. NO CALLS PLEASE. Read More
GRAPHIC/CAD DESIGNER - PT Event decor company seeking a creative, talented and experienced Graphic/CAD Designer! Ideal candidate must be skilled in creating accurate floor plans, elevations, computer aided renderings and graphic designs to support overall graphic initiative and the creative vision of the sales department. Resume and design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please. Read More