|1||Answering Service Operator||A-1 Answering Service|
|Location: Pawtucket, RI|
|ANSWERING SERVICE OPERATOR
Looking for operators to work in a fast paced environment. Taking phone calls on a head set for different companies and doctors' offices. You will type messages into a computer with a Windows-based program.
Having experience would be ideal. Must be energetic, outgoing, reliable, and have good typing and communication skills. A spelling test will be given before the interview.
Shift begins at 7am or 2pm, and weekends. 15-30 hours per week. Training is 5-10 days depending on the individual.
Ideal for local college students or someone looking for a good part-time or full-time job!
We are looking for people willing to work, be available various shifts and have reliable transportation.
We reward hard workers with incentives!
* Greet customers warmly and ask how to help.
* Transfer calls.
* Relay verbal messages.
* Record and deliver messages.
* Refer caller to emergency numbers if necessary.
* All calls are recorded for accuracy.
* Cancel appointments.
* Answer caller's questions.
Please call (401) 729-7650 or Email Lisa@a-1answeringservice.com
Ask for Lisa or Russ Monday-Friday 9:30am - 3pm
Location: Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
|2||CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES||BANDO USA INC.|
| Customer Service Representatives FT / PT associates for Itasca location. Rate of pay based on experience. Hour based on need, but generally during normal business hours ranging from 7am until 6pm (8 hrs/day for full time) we have various start of shift times based on customer call center needs. For Full time positons we offer: Vacation, PTO, STD, LTD, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K w/company match. Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting provided by: Read More
|3||Customer Service||BEST PLUMBING SPECIALTIES, INC.|
| Customer Service Representative
BEST PLUMBING SPECIALTIES, INC.
You ll work with our customer service teams to process orders, check order status, track shipments and product research for pricing. This position also includes receptionist functions of answering incoming calls from our phone console, taking messages, internal document scanning, and mailings. To be considered, you must have the ability to work in a team environment, learn quickly, and multitask. This job requires strong keyboarding, data entry and verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent attention to detail, listening skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Prophet 21 a plus. Mon-Fri 8-5. Comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation. Email resumes to email@example.com Read More
|4||Service Coordinator||Central Lawn Sprinklers, Inc.|
|Location: Elk Grove Village, IL|
* Must have Microsoft office knowledge.
* Must be organized.
* Make and answer phone calls.
* Schedule and Routing of appointments.
* Communicate with service technicians.
* Monitor service technicians.
* Manage paperwork and close out work orders.
* Coordinate schedules with managers multiple times per day.
* Other clerical responsibilities at times will be required.
Pay is based on experience and level of education.
Please apply below Read More
|5||Sales and Advertising Consultant||ChicagoJobs.com|
|Location: Oak Park, IL|
|SALES AND ADVERTISING CONSULTANT
If people skills are your strongest skills, we want to talk with you.
Because we want you to talk with people.
Use your gift for gab and sparkling personality to your benefit at ChicagoJobs.com.
Make an impact through your work by helping organizations hire good people.
* Start with hundreds of leads-right off the bat-to prospect and qualify, as well as existing accounts to manage and grow.
* Build relationships with all kinds of organizations as you help them find and hire first-rate employees through over-the-phone consultation and sales.
* Understand employers' needs, consult on their advertising options, and sell a recognized brand of products and services-job postings, banner ads, and more-that best reach their desired candidates.
Run your desk like your own business.
Take your job to the next level: We genuinely want you to succeed.
* You will be trusted and empowered to do your job, with minimal supervision.
* Nurture long-term, personal connections and build a portfolio of solid client relationships that you will own.
* Craft emails, conduct over-the-phone presentations, set appointments-do everything for your client, from beginning to end, to help them fill their positions.
Winning personality = winning career
Where do you want to go, what do you want to do, who do you want to be?
* If you're an outgoing, curious team player self-motivated to reach goals and exceed expectations, you will have lots of opportunities to learn, grow, and advance.
* Receive comprehensive, hands-on training-whether you come to us from college or another career. A year or so of advertising experience is nice, but not required.
* Learn about the always-evolving advertising world, and realize your potential with a top player in the booming recruitment marketing industry.
* Enjoy competitive salaries and commissions, comprehensive benefits, and a fun, family-oriented work environment at our location in Oak Park, Illinois, just outside of Chicago.
ChicagoJobs.com is a full-service consultancy that creates, manages and markets local online job boards throughout the U.S. It is owned and operated by Shaker Recruitment Consultants, a division within Shaker Recruitment Advertising and Communications.
Please email your resume to: HR@shaker.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
|6||Citarella Gourmet Market Now Hir||Citarella|
|Location: Greenwich, CT|
|Since 1912, Citarella has been a part of New York. Our name is synonymous with freshness, quality and value. In a city that offers overwhelming variety, we proudly offer the largest selection of fresh seafood & aged prime meats along with prepared foods and gourmet groceries. While growing, we have maintained our commitment to providing the best quality, value and service. Citarella is seeking Part Time Associates to join our team at our Greenwich, CT Store!
Please Stop in and Apply at 600 West Putnam Avenue Greenwich, CT 06830 or forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
STORE POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
Part-Time Cashiers & Counter Servers
Part-Time Stock & Produce Associates
Cooks & Prep Cooks
Meat Butchers and Counter Associates
Fish Counter Associates
Part-Time Porters & Dishwashers
Wine and Spirits Sales Associate
In return we offer:
Competitive Wages, Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts - Health, Transit and Dependent Care, Paid Time Off (PTO), Employee Discount and 401K Retirement Savings with Company Match!
Stop in at: 600 West Putnam Avenue Greenwich, CT 06830
or forward resumes to email@example.com
Citarella is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
|7||Service Desk Support Analyst||Confidential|
|Location: Geneva, IL|
|SERVICE DESK SUPPORT ANALYST
Responsible for maintaining a Service Desk Support. Developing knowledge of organization's software standards and incorporate into the Service Desk function to support the Information Technology user base of 120 employees. This position will also assist and develop software-training agendas in conjunction with Information Technology management. In addition, procedures and policies pertaining to Information Technology will be maintained by this position. This position reports to the Director of Information Technology.
* Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
* Interviews user to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
* Determines root cause by hardware such, Printer, PC, Cables, Telephone, Cell Phone.
* Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to supervisor or technical staff support.
* Logs and tracks calls using problem management database, and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
* Prepares standard statistical reports, such as Service Desk incident reports.
* Analyzes and evaluates incident reports and makes recommendations to reduce help line incident rate.
* Consults with Information Technology staff to explain software errors or to recommend changes to hardware or software.
* Calls software and hardware vendors to request service regarding defective products.
* Tests software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid user in performing work.
* Writes or revises Information Technology user training manuals, procedures and policies.
* Develops training materials such as exercises and visual displays.
* Trains users on software and hardware on-site or in classroom.
MAIN WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
All departments that use Information Technology services or equipment consultants, Software vendors, and various customers' use of PC's. Incumbent must keep abreast of hardware and software enhancements through various media outlets etc.
Must demonstrate strong customer service ability. Must have familiarity and understanding of software applications maintained in order to analyze and resolve system problems. Must have a basic understanding of business operations, procedures and workflows. Must be able to work in a team environment and be able to communicate with the user concerning systems and software. Must be able to meet deadlines while working on multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to communicate with users to understand and accommodate their requirements within a PC network environment.
In conjunction with senior IT management, make technical recommendations for hardware/software requirements or changes and their effect upon users and other applications.
* Strong understanding of network applications and how they are integrated.
* Strong knowledge of Windows 7 -10 and the Network connectivity of Windows.
* Strong ability to analyze, resolve problems / issues in a PC Network with PC's, Printers, Print Servers, and other peripheral devices.
* Ability to interact with users to understand needs and develop training agendas based on this knowledge.
* Good Training and Facilitation skills.
* Knowledge of Outlook, Skype for Business, Word Excel, Internet e-mail systems etc.
* Minimum 2-3+ years' experience working in a Service Desk environment.
* Demonstrated fanatical support abilities
* Demonstrated strong troubleshooting skills.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Products.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Nice to Have:
MS Navision or MS Dynamics NAV
If you meet the qualifications outlined above please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
|8||INSURANCE COMMERCIAL-CSR||Connie Phillips Insurance|
Min. 3 yrs. experience
Connie Phillips Insurance
www.insurance-financial.net Read More
|9||Customer Service Assistant||Corporation for International Business|
|Location: Barrington, IL|
|We are currently searching for a Customer Service Assistant to join our dynamic Customer Service Department. Corporation for International Business (branded as boomerang carnets), a leader in ATA Carnets, customs guarantees, surety bonding and marine insurance, is expanding within our specialized niche. We are in need of additional customer service and administrative staff to be a part of our expansion. No previous knowledge of ATA Carnets is required.
The Customer Service Assistant will provide administrative, clerical, logistical and customer service support for the Team Manager. This individual will be detail-oriented, have a pleasant telephone personality, be highly organized, have a flexible schedule, be attentive to follow-up, work collaboratively on a team and able to multi-task. This position requires occasional support after closing time to ensure all documents are processed for overnight delivery. It also requires a valid U.S. Driver's License and clean driving record.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT Core Requirements:
* Minimum 2 years customer service or administrative support experience (non-retail).
* Valid U.S. driver's license.
* Shipping documentation
* 2 or 4 year College Degree
* P&C Insurance License
* Insurance Experience
* Export, Transportation or Logistics Experience
Compensation will be based on length and type of experience and ranges from $34,000-$40,000 and includes medical/dental insurance and 401(k) plan. Bonuses are available and based on performance.
You must be qualified to work full time for any employer in the U.S. to be considered for this position.
Corporation for International Business aka boomerang carnets is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kernow Capital Corporation.
Keywords: Customer Service ; Call Center Administrator ; Client Services ; Customer Service Manager ; Customer Service Representative ; Field Service Representative ; Help Desk Analyst Service Worker ; Technical Support Technician ; Insurance ; Claim Processor ; Claims Adjuster ; Insurance Agent ; Insurance Broker ; Loss Prevention Coordinator ; Risk Management ; Office/ Admin. Support Services ; Office Administrator ; Office Worker ; Receptionist ; Secretary
|10||Customer Service||Dunn Family Funeral Home|
| Dunn Family Funeral Home is seeking out-going, gregarious, clean cut individual to interact with people.
Duties include but are not limited to: A variety of tasks on an as needed part time basis. Some light lifting may be involved. Meet, greet, assist and direct people. Maintain a friendly, respectful, caring and compassionate attitude. Enjoy being with people. Some nights and week-ends required.
Call for appt 630-554-3888 Read More
|11||TREE SERVICE WORKERS||ED THE TREE MAN LLC|
|TREE SERVICE GROUND WORKERS exp. a plus, but we will train. Positive attitude and reliable transp. Please call 758-0261 Read More|
|12||Distribution Supervisor||Flinn Scientific, Inc.|
|Location: Batavia, IL|
Are you passionate about a child or young adult you know receiving a quality education? What if you could be part of a company that is devoted to offering the science community everything they need for their classrooms to create a rich and meaningful learning environment? If being a valuable part of our team sounds like a great way to spend your day, then Flinn Scientific is the place for you! We are a leading provider of educational and science supplies located in Batavia, IL. Why work for Flinn? Our company values teamwork, creativity and positive can-do behaviors! Check out our website to learn more about our company at www.flinnsci.com.
Flinn Scientific Inc., is an EOE and ADA employer.
Working under the direction of the Director of Operations, directs all warehousing activities for the Receiving and Stocking Department, and coordinates the activities of warehouse workers in their department by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate lead personnel.
EXPECTATIONS IN REGARDS TO BEHAVIORS:
The Flinn Scientific Mission, Philosophy and Core Values commits each one of us to build strong relationships with our customers and teammates. These relationships are built upon a foundation of open communication, honesty, integrity, trust and respect. Flinn has adopted 9 Core Values as our defined method for achieving personal growth and success as a team. The Core Values define the behaviors we will use to work with one another and achieve continuous improvement in our roles, as well as in our relationships. We believe that by utilizing the same tools for communication and by each team member committing to practice the Core Values, the culture created will push us forward in our ability to achieve both personal and company goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following and are intended to represent the principal elements of this position. They are not totally inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
* Supervises assigned department according to established goals and procedures.
* Assists in the development and establishment of operational procedures for departmental activities and processes.
* Proactively manages workflow of the department- specifically focused on their area of responsibility, and makes changes to personnel as needed within assigned work areas.
* Inspects and maintains physical condition of assigned area and equipment. Notifies maintenance or proper personnel when equipment requires repairs or replacement.
* Ensures quality of all work product meets customer expectations and stated requirements.
* Confers with other supervisors to ensure coordination of warehouse activities and work flow.
* Issues written and oral performance review and instructions to staff, assigns duties, expedites workflow and reviews work for accuracy and conformance to company policies and procedures.
* Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
* Regularly adjusts work schedules, including overtime approval and assigned tasks to maximize efficiencies.
* Recommends and implements, when appropriate, measures to improve warehousing methods, equipment performance, and quality of customer shipments.
* Suggests and implements, when appropriate, changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of department and personnel.
* Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
* Interprets company policies to the staff, and trains individual staff members as well as large groups of employees on departmental processes and safety procedures.
* Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve departmental goals.
* Maintains time and efficiency/production records.
* Maintains inventory levels and accuracy.
* Performs activities of workers supervised when necessary.
* Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of assigned department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's employment policies and applicable laws. In conjunction with Human Resources, Director of Operations, and other management personnel, performs supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year College or university with appropriate business course work including management courses; and five or more years related Distribution/Warehouse experience and/or training. Additional supervisory experience may be substituted for the education requirement. Familiarity with material handling equipment and personal computers is essential.
OTHER COMPETENCIES/SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Acute awareness at all times of employee and customer safety.
· Recognizes the importance of, and performs responsibilities in accordance with Flinn's "Customer First" business philosophy.
· Displays service oriented behavior and is responsive to customer's requests with the appropriate level of urgency.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word to generate necessary correspondence and reports.
· Ability to safely operate forklifts, other lift equipment, and automated warehouse systems upon successful completion of training.
· Able to work with numerous people and issues at the same time and handle the stress caused in meeting deadlines with tight scheduling requirements.
· Recognizes importance and maintains confidentiality of information.
· Excels in making appropriate judgments considering alternative courses of action.
· Controls costs through expertise, implementation and development of Flinn's operational policies and procedures and the efficient use of time, equipment and personnel.
· Originates and develops constructive, creative ideas.
· Establishes strategic plans in a proactive manner; able to see the "big picture"
· Acts as a "champion of the culture" displays high standards of professionalism and is loyal and dedicated to the organization.
· Communicates effectively with subordinates, displays and builds high motivational level and enthusiasm with staff members to drive results.
· Experience with the documentation, training, and implementation of new and evolving processes.
· A proven track record of initiating successful continuous improvements in a warehouse environment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Must be capable of sitting, standing and walking for extended periods (at least two hours straight, four times in an 8-hour day). Must be able to twist, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level, and crouch on a frequent basis. Must be able to use proper techniques to lift up to 50 pounds. Normal warehouse environment - dusty, variations in temperatures (hot to cold) consistent with outdoor weather conditions. Must be able to work extended hours during periods of peak work load.
Please apply below
|13||Sales Order Processor / Customer||Fotronic Corporation|
|Location: Melrose, MA|
|This position will coordinate a variety of functions to support ecommerce and/or Acoount Manager sales order processing and customer service.
Primary activities are sales order data entry, sales order fulfillment management, customer service, assisting Account Managers with quotations, follow-ups, etc.
** Ability to multitask in a fastpaced environment is a must **
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Receive, enter, process and manage sales orders through fulfillment.
* Assist Account Managers with quotations and follow-ups.
* Communicate with suppliers regarding product issues related to order fulfillment.
* Investigate and correct sales orders, supplier and delivery discrepancies.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong computer skills including Word and Outlook.
* The ability to effectively interact with customers.
* Experience with order fulfillment in an ecommerce environment a plus.
Located in Melrose. The Oak Grove T station is nearby.
Fotronic Corporation offers competitive salaries and benefits including comprehensive medical and dental insurance, 401(k) with generous company match, and more.
compensation commensurate with experience, state salary requirement in response
|14||SALES & SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE||FULL CHANNEL TV, INC.|
|Location: WARREN, RI|
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensures customer satisfaction by providing superior service to current and potential customers. Outbound sales calls as well as inbound sales and service calls are a vital part of this position. Maintain ongoing SSR log for each call including recording and detailing overview of call outcome including detailing in the billing system, customer account. Communicates with customers in a helpful, courteous manner, displaying company values of respect for people and customer focus.
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Excellent customer service and interpersonal phone skills required. Must have ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing. Must have excellent keyboarding skills. Must have a positive attitude, professional phone skills with a cheerful attitude. Flexible schedule a must including nights/weekends as required. Bilingual Portuguese a plus. Prior call center experience a plus. Employee should be self-motivated team player, who is detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and work in a fast paced, highly visible department.
Send resume to Careers@fullchannel.com
|Location: Chicago, IL|
● Assists in determining the suitability of donors to undergo plasmapheresis prior to venipuncture.
● Responds to and assists with handling donor reactions in accordance with guidelines.
● Monitors donor and equipment to ensure health of donors and quality of product.
● Sets up, disconnects and operates the automated plasmapheresis machines including response and evaluation of all autopheresis troubleshooting displays, documentation of exceptions, etc.
● Ensures the proper calibration and maintenance of autopheresis machines and associated equipment. May be trained to repair plasma equipment.
● Disconnects and disposes of all contaminated disposable equipment.
● Ensures proper cleaning of equipment and work area between donors.
● Maintains accurate and thorough documentation of production records.
● Ensures donor confidentiality.
● Builds rapport with donors to ensure overall customer satisfaction with the center to support long-term donation.
● Learns and maintains thorough familiarity and compliance with all state and federal regulations, FDA-approved Standard Operating Procedure Manual, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA), Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and internal company procedures.
● Reports all unsafe situations or conditions to area lead, supervisor or manager.
May assist, plan and participate in marketing programs, community service activities, mentoring, training, facility care and continuous improvement activities.
High School diploma or GED. Obtains required state licensures or certifications where applicable.
Typically requires no previous related experience.
Occupational Demands Form # 74: Work is performed in a plasma center. Exposure to biological fluids with potential exposure to infectious organisms. Exposure to electrical office and laboratory equipment. Exposure to extreme cold below 32 degrees F while working in plasma freezer. Personal protective equipment required such as protective eyewear, garments, gloves and cold-gear. Work is performed standing for 6 to 8 hours per day. Bending and twisting neck and waist for 1-2 hours per day. Frequent hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Ability to make precise coordinated movements, of the fingers to grasp and manipulate objects. Frequent foot movement; may infrequently squat, crouch or sit on one's heels. May walk up to 6-8 hours per day. Light lifting of 15lbs. with a maximum lift of 50lbs. May reach below shoulder height. Hearing acuity essential. Color perception/discrimination, near vision and far vision correctable in one eye to 20/30 and to 20/100 in the other eye. Able to comprehend and follow instructions to complete assigned tasks. must possess the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. must perform within the guidance of both oral or written instructions. Relates sensitive information to diverse groups.
Please apply at the link below
|16||Eligibility Coordinator||Insurance Programmers Inc|
|Location: Wallingford, CT|
Job Objective: To provide superior customer service and determine health eligibility for clients of various benefit plans.
* Determine health eligibility status from various sources
* Process enrollment documentation
* Maintain knowledge of Plan provisions of those assigned
* Work with all departments, other associates, outside parties, and management team effectively and courteously
* Provide superior customer service to Plan Members and Board of Trustees
* Compose administrative and formal correspondence to members and plan affiliates
* Perform general administrative support and record retention duties
* Exercise good judgment, effective decision making, and ensures high quality
* Comply with all company policies
* Meet or exceed performance goals for accuracy and productivity
* Excellent telephone demeanor and effective oral communication
* Mathematical and word problem solving aptitude
* Proficiency in the use of Word, Excel and Power point
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
* Ability to investigate and solve problems
* Must be highly organized, responsible and professional
* Above average written and oral communication skills
* Dependable, reliable, conscientious and deadline driven
* Ability to work well with colleagues as well as independently
* Possess exceptional attention to detail
* Bilingual (Spanish) helpful
* MS Office Applications
* AS400 helpful
* College degree or a combination of education and experience
Insurance Programmers, Inc. PO Box 5817, Wallingford, CT 06492
Tel: (203) 269-7741 / (800) 446-8646
Fax: (203) 284-8656
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribe to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applicants and/or employees are considered for hire, promotion and job status, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, age, physical or mental disability.
|17||Automotive Sales Consultant||Jack Phelan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram|
|Location: Countryside, IL|
|Automotive Sales Consultant
Are you goal driven and enjoy being rewarded for a job well done? Are you results oriented, self-starting and enjoy a fast pace environment with the opportunity to grow within the company? If you're a motivated individual, seeking an adventurous position where you have the ability to earn over a $100,000/year, then we want to talk to you! Jack Phelan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is seeking motivated Automotive Sales Associates to join our growing team!
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
* Welcoming customers and listening to their needs
* Using a consultative selling process to match the best vehicle to the Customer needs
* Creating a great vehicle delivery experience for the Customer
* Following up with Customers to ensure satisfaction
* Prospecting through referrals and other creative approaches
* Setting and achieving targeted sales goals
* Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help Customers
* Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
What are the requirements for this job?
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
* Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
* Prior sales experience preferred but not required
* Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
* Organization and follow-up skills
* Experience and desire to work with technology
* Valid in-state driver's license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
* Paid Training and Development
* Tremendous Career Growth Opportunity
* Health & Dental Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Demo program or Demo allowance
Please call Mike Sykora or Tom Phelan for a Confidential Interview
Keywords: Automotive ; Automobile Sales ; Car Sales ; Automotive Wholesale ; Customer Service ; Call Center Administrator ; Client Services ; Customer Service Manager ; Customer Service Representative ; Field Service Representative ; Help Desk Analyst ; Service Worker ; Technical Support Technician ; Sales ; Account Manager ; Field Sales Representative ; Inside Sales Representative ; New Vehicle Sales ; Sales Consultant ; Sales Manager ; Sales Representative ; Used Vehicle Sales; Business Development ; Client Services ; Marketing/ Advertising/ Public Relations ; Advertising Agent ; Advertising Executive ; Advertising Planner ; Marketing Administrator ; Marketing Professional ; Product Manager ; Public Relations ; Sales ; Account Manager ; College Market Representative ; Demonstrator ; Field Sales Representative ; Inside Sales Representative
Or submit your Resume and we'll contact you.
|18||Customer Service / BDC Represent||Jack Phelan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram|
|Location: Countryside, IL|
|Customer Service Representative / BDC Representative
(Full-Time & Part-Time)
We are hiring! Jack Phelan Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Ram in Countryside, IL just recently opened our new store and are looking for Customer Service and BDC Representatives to help continue our growth! Immediate interviews available!
No experience necessary!
Jack Phelan CDJR is looking for a Full Time and Part Time employee to join our team. We're looking for someone responsible and professional. In this position you will take inbound and make outbound phone calls and set customer appointments to help generate business. All this position requires is a great attitude and a smiling face. Prior auto dealership experience is a plus but it's not necessary.
* Receive inbound and make outbound phone calls
* Maintain daily records
* Set customer appointments
* Customer Service / CSR or BDC experience
* Professional appearance
* Excellent phone etiquette
* Computer Skills including MS Office & typing
* Must have reliable transportation
We offer a great pay plan including all the benefits:
* Health insurance
* Vacation time
* Flexible hours
* Commission available
We offer a great working environment plus bonuses. This is an extraordinary opportunity with a great organization, Jack Phelan Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram!
For an Interview please Email us your Resume
Or call MIKE at 630-476-1275
We are a drug-free workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Automotive ; Automobile Sales ; Automotive Wholesale ; Customer Service ; Call Center Administrator ; Client Services ; Customer Service Manager ; Customer Service Representative ; Field Service Representative ; Help Desk Analyst ; Service Worker ; Technical Support Technician ; Sales ; Account Manager ; Field Sales Representative ; Inside Sales Representative ; New Vehicle Sales ; Sales Consultant ; Sales Manager ; Sales Representative ; Used Vehicle Sales; BDC ; Business Development
Or submit your Resume and we'll contact you.
|19||Customer Service Representative||Jimmy Stuart's|
|Location: Warren, RI|
|Customer service position at a Cleaning / New Flooring store:
We are seeking a person with a great attitude and great energy who is personable and motivated. Must be detail oriented with computer skills. Responsibilities include but are not limited to answering phones, directing calls, dispatching technicians, computer entry and interaction with walk-in customers. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment as well as be a self-starter during downtime.
|20||Network Administrator||Judge Rotenberg Educational Center, Inc.|
|Location: Canton, MA|
Private school in Canton MA. Looking for a Network Administrator.
Responsible for the design, installation and support of JRC networks and computer systems. This includes LAN, WANs, internet, VPNs, DVR systems, telecom and Wifi, plus many other network components for our main education facilities and residences.
* Install & maintain all corporate network hardware and software
* Analyze, isolate and troubleshoot network related issues
* Maintain network performance through monitoring and performance tuning
* Determine network and system requirements/capabilities
* Ensure network connectivity throughout infrastructure
* Router and switch administration, configuration and protocols
* Create, troubleshoot and test all VPN tunnel connectivity and traffic
* Corporate Firewall configuration and maintenance
* Handle all PBX and phone related issues
* Manage security solutions, including firewall, anti-virus and intrusion detection
* Responsible for network DVR (digital video recording) environment
* Define network policies and procedures
* Protect organization information throughout network via FW
* Suggest network upgrades by evaluating and testing with products and vendors
Network Administrator Skills and Qualifications
* Must understand network protocols and be able to manage Cisco gear (port configuration, spanning tree, routing, etc.…) while having VLAN experience and the ability to troubleshoot/solve network issues.
* Network design and implementation skills are required.
* Ability to communicate technical issues effectively in person and work in conjunction with system administrator and help desk team.
* Knowledge of routers, switches, firewalls and network standards.
* Self-motivated with proven ability to prioritize tasks.
* Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, software, tools, protocols and standards.
For Immediate consideration, please send resume to email@example.com
or call Robert Duquette at 781-828-2202 ext. 2201