|1||Tractor Trailer Drivers||Ag Trucking, Inc|
|Location: Joliet, IL 60435|
| Ag Trucking, Inc.
Celebrating 40 Years!
Hiring Tractor Trailer drivers
* Food Grade Liquid
* No Hazmat
* Tanker Training Available
* Regional & OTR drivers
Regional home every weekend
- Starting pay $.50cpm
- Average $1,100+ per week
OTR out 2 weeks at a time
- Starting pay $.55cpm
- Average $1,350+ per week
* 401K/medical insurance
* Paid vacations & holidays
* Class A CDL / 2 yrs. exp.
Call Rick 800-366-1216 x1
|2||Project Manager/Estimator for Po||M&E Global Group, Inc.|
|Location: Joliet, IL 60436|
| PROJECT MANAGER & ESTIMATOR/ POINT OF PURCHASE DISPLAYS
M&E Global Group, Inc. is seeking to hire a Project Manager & Estimator for its Point of Purchase Display and Manufacturing Offices located in Joliet, IL.
* Prepares manufacturing cost estimates on the production of POP displays and prototypes that are made of fabricated wood, metal and plastic.
* Enters project estimates on an ERP system and converts to job orders when orders received.
* Coordinates the organization, sourcing, production, packing, and timely shipment of POP displays within budget.
* Participates in the coordination of customer fulfillment programs. Interfaces with customers, vendors, sales team members and staff on project related matters.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & LICENSES
* High School graduate or GED required.
* Minimum 3 years of Project Management & Estimating experience in a POP Manufacturing setting.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in entering jobs on ERP Systems.
* Must possess a valid driver license.
Health, Dental, Vision and 401K.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|3||Relationship Banker||Bank Of Montgomery|
|Location: Montgomery, IL 60538|
| Seeking an out-going, personable individual, who enjoys helping people as a RELATIONSHIP BANKER. Engages in personal interactions, while offering effective solutions to important account/personal matters. Good listener and effective communicator to make bank clients feel understood. Familiar and comfortable using computers. Previous office/secretarial/banking experience a plus. Hourly position starting at $25.85, with time flexibility.
Apply in person at Bank of Montgomery, 1333 Douglas Avenue, Montgomery, IL 60538 or send resume to email@example.com
Equal opportunity employer. Member FDIC.
|4||Cashiers, Cooks, Food Service Le||Pilot Travel Centers|
|Location: Minooka, IL 60447|
|Retail CASHIERS, COOKS, FOOD SERVICE LEADERS$10-$15/HR We are leaders in the retail and restaurant industries, allowing us to specialize in guestservice and leadership development. We serve a million guests a day, and we needthe most determined and innovative team members to help us continue to "fuel life's journeys." Join Pilot Flying J and receive: -Competitive Wages and Benefits -Life and Medical Insurance for Full TimeEmployees -Tuition Reimbursement -Development and Advancement Opportunities Apply in Person or OnlinePilot Travel Centers301 Ridge Rd. - Minooka, IL 60447 (815) 467-4416 Apply online at: jobs.pilotflyingj.com Pilot Travel Centers Read More|
|5||Billings MT Refinery Openings||Exxon Mobil Billings Refinery|
|Location: Billings, MT 59101|
| We have new employment opportunities.
Energy lives here.
The Billings, MT Refinery is currently hiring for Mechanical First Line Supervisor, Environmental Coordinator, Advanced Process Control Applications Engineer, Crane Operator, Lab Analyst
ExxonMobil is a premier petroleum and petrochemical company offering rewarding careers with competitive benefits.
To apply, visit jobs.exxonmobil.com
Type Billings in the "Location" search box
Click "More options" Select Operations in the "Career fields" list
Select our job and click "Apply now"
Job openings for Billings will go live on Monday, May 28
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
Stay connected with ExxonMobil
To learn more about ExxonMobil, subscribe at www.energyfactor.com
|6||Shipping / Receiving Supervisor||Burnex Corp|
|Location: Ringwood, IL 60072|
| Since 1972, Burnex Corporation, located in Ringwood, IL has been a world class leader in manufacturing precision metal stampings, wire forms and intricately designed custom and standard metal parts for a wide range of industries and applications.
We are looking for a Shipping/Receiving Supervisor to work 1st shift. If you have 3-5 years of shipping/receiving/warehouse experience, are reliable, and have a great attitude please read below.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Managing on time customer delivery
Planning and coordinating physical movement of raw materials, parts, and finished goods
Leading and executing continuous improvement efforts to increase overall effectiveness of the department
Picking and preparing products for shipment
Preparing associated paperwork including internal part labels, customer labels and shipping labels
Receiving materials and supplies into the warehouse, inspecting and logging into inventory
Communicating with management regarding daily shipments and status
Following prescribed safety practice including use of all safety equipment furnished
3-5 years of shipping/receiving experience
Strong computer skills
Forklift proficiency and certification a must
Strong knowledge of Fed Ex/UPS
Superior leadership, management, motivation and teamwork skills
Experience with Job Boss a plus
Attention to detail
Able to lift up to 50lbs
Valid driver's license
We offer a fast paced and clean environment, competitive hourly wages, health insurance, and other benefits.
Resumes / Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us online at: www.burnexcorp.com
|7||RN - Cath Lab||CGH Medical Center|
|Location: DeKalb, IL 60115|
| CGH Medical Center is currently seeking an RN for the Cardiac Cath Lab.
36 hours/week; Days w/ Call; Must have Current IL RN License.
Comprehensive benefits are offered and salary is based on skills and experience.
Please apply online at www.cghmc.com
|8||TRIM DIE TOOL AND DIE MAKER||SUNSET TOOL INC|
|Location: Arlington Heights, IL 60005|
| 25 YEAR OLD ESTABLISHED SW MICHIGAN COMPANY LOOKING FOR TEAM PLAYERS WHO ENJOY A CHALLENGE
Posting provided by: Read More
|9||Driver/Warehouse||ADVANCED CONCRETE FORM INC|
|Location: Wallingford, CT 06492|
|Driver / Warehouse Construction material supply company seeks a driver to make deliveries (CT, NY), load and unload product. A CDL Class B driver's license is required. The other days of the week will be spent in the warehouse, which involves forklift driving and heavy lifting. Bilingual in Spanish helpful. Apply in person at Advance Concrete Form, Inc. 71 N. Plains Industrial Road, Wallingford, CT. $18.00 per hour, no overtime. Insurance benefits and PLT after 90 day probation. 401k after one year. Read More|
|10||Mechanics,Apprentices & Laborers||COASTAL INCORPORATED|
|Location: Milford, CT 06460|
|PLUMBER-HEATING P&S Lic. Mechanics, apprentices & laborers. 203-877-5155 x 202. EOE Read More|
|11||Deputy Tax & Revenue||Confidential|
|Deputy Tax & Revenue Collector/Town of Ellington: Provides technical/admin. assistance in the billing, collecting & crediting of taxes & other revenue. FT, $23.15 - $25.72/hr. Visit ellington-ct.gov to apply/view job description. Include letter of interest & resume. Closing Date: 6/8/18 Read More|
|12||Ellington Senior Center Van||ELLINGTON, TOWN OF|
|Ellington Senior Center Van Driver. CDL w/ passenger endorsement req'd. 10-12 hrs/wk, $14/hr. Www.ellington-ct.gov to apply & view the job description or call 860-870-3100. Closing date: June 8 2018 Read More|
|13||UConn Facilities Operations||Confidential|
|Location: Bridgeport, CT 06604|
|UConn Facilities Operations Openings The University of Connecticut's Facilities Operations Department has openings for Qualified Craft Worker positions: one QCW Plumber - 2nd Shift position and two QCW Plumber - 3rd Shift positions. For details and to apply, visit www.jobapscloud.com/ct and reference recruitment #180509-6827TC-001 and #180515-6827TC-001. UConn is an AA/EEO employer. Read More|
|14||ESTIMATOR COMMERCIAL ROOFING||2001 COMPANY|
|Location: Waterbury, CT 06702|
|MARKETING SUPPORT/ WEBSITE ADMIN. Commercial Roofing/Construction 1 Yr. Exp. Send resume: email@example.com Read More|
|15||ESTIMATOR COMMERCIAL ROOFING||2001 COMPANY|
|Location: Waterbury, CT 06702|
|TECHNICAL SUPPORT, Commercial Roofing/Construction 1 Yr. Exp. Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org Read More|
|16||TREE SERVICE WORKERS||ED THE TREE MAN|
|Location: Prospect, CT 06712|
|TREE SERVICE workers and CDL B drivers. Call 203-758-0261. EOE Read More|
|17||AUTOBODY REPAIR||MAACO AUTO PAINTING|
|Location: Wolcott, CT 06716|
|AUTOBODY REPAIR Min. 5 yrs exp. Own tools a must, exc. pay. Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting, Call 203-879-2596 to setup interview. Read More|
|18||SECRETARY BOOKKEEPER||TORRINGTON CHILD CARE|
|Location: Torrington, CT 06790|
|Secretary/Bookkeepe r (F/T) Knowledgeable in Quickbooks & MS Office. 2 yrs bookkeeping exp. and working w/ children and families. Send resume to Mary@torringtonchildcare.org. EOE Read More|
|19||IMMEDIATE OPENINGS CNA/HOME|
|Location: Attleboro, MA 02703|
|IMMEDIATE OPENINGS CNA/HOME HEALTH AIDES 3 OPENINGS 2nd shift and weekends Housekeeper 32 hr week full time position Activities 20 hours a week. Apply within at Christopher Heights of Attleboro 45 South Main Street Attleboro, Ma 02703 Read More|
|20||Direct Support Professional 3||Bridgewell|
|Location: Saugus, MA 01906|
| Bridgewell Mission: 'Connecting People with Possibilities'
Inspired by the values of caring and respect, together we guide individuals with disabilities and other challenges to achieve and enjoy their highest quality of life and personal growth.
Summary: As a Behavioral Support Provider you will provide support and assist individuals with all activities of daily living, including assistance with medical and clinical needs; transport individuals as needed to and from medical, recreational and other activities outside the program; and maintain daily and monthly progress notes according to Department of Development Services (DDS) and all regulatory standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Create opportunities and provide support to individuals in making decisions to develop their skills and foster independence.
* Assist the individuals with accessing resources and recreational opportunities in the community.
* Develop positive relationships with guardians, family members, and providers.
* Counsel, coach and teach coping skills.
* Provide support and assist individuals with all activities of daily living.
* Provide services to individuals according to DDS, CARF and all applicable regulatory standards, and Bridgewell policies and procedures.
* Provide support and assist individuals with all medical, clinical and financial needs.
* Transport individuals as needed to and from medical, recreational and other activities outside the program.
* Maintain required documentation according to DDS and all applicable regulatory standards.
* Administer medications according to MAP regulations, as applicable.
* Maintain core training certifications including CPR/FA, OSHA, CPI, MAP, PAC, and Driver Safety.
* Other duties as assigned.
* BA preferred in psychology, social work or related field.
* Must have at least a high school diploma or GED.
* Must be able to function as part of a treatment team and have good crisis management skills.
* Certified in First Aid, CPR, MAP, CPI and PAC, and participate in both initial and on-going DBT training.
* Must have a driver"s license for at least one year with a good driving record history.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
* Valid driver"s license and one year of driving experience.
* Basic computer skills.
* Requires acceptable results of CORI check according to Bridgewell policy.
* While performing the duties of this job, employee is frequently required to climb stairs.
* Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
* The employee must be able to drive a vehicle.
* Must have a normal range of eyesight with or without corrective lenses.
* Must have a normal range of hearing with or without corrective equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Bridgewell is an EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled. Read More